BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

faq

What does the name "Roya" mean?
I commonly get this, so before we go any further. It means "sweet dream" in Persian.

Are you Persian?
My father is from Iran, along with my whole side of my father's family. I was given the name Roya after his cousin who was martyred during the Iranian revolution in the 70's 

How old are you, how old is your son?
I'm 20 years old, well, this upcoming July 2011 and my son is currently 4 months old.

What's your son's name?
Brody

Why do you have so many tattoos, aren't you afraid of what people think?
Actually, I couldn't care what people think about my beautiful tattooed body. Not saying I think my body is beautiful, it's a day to day struggle on that one. But, I feel that your body is just a blank canvas waiting for you to cover it with artwork. Every tattoo I have means something to me, no matter how dumb you may think it is. It's a part of be, and it's just putting my life story (so far) into pieces of art.

I hated you in high school, life in general, why is that?
I can give you the most honest answer nowadays, I will be the first to admit I wasn't the nicest person and I was very stand-offish towards people. I don't know if I was just to shy or I just kind of gave off the 'don't fuck with me' vibe. I never seemed to mash with anyone truly in high school and I don't let people into my life easily. I'd rather discard people, I'm really not what rumors or anyone thinks. The people who have been around me, and aren't there anymore usually just made me more intolerable to society, that's why I simply keep to myself recently.

Do you drink or do drugs?
Contrary to what has been said about me, yes there was a point in my life I partook in a lot of recreational drug use (Marijuana) but I don't anymore. I don't take any type or form of drugs, and I drink occasionally but, honestly more than 2 drinks is enough for me.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Recently: Gap, Target, thrift stores/consignment shops and occasionally Hollister
Jewelry wise, I stick to either things my mother has made or for whatever reason, I really love American Eagle's jewelry recently

So, what race are you?
I'm biracial., black and white. I was adopted at birth by my mother and father, probably why I look so much different than my family, haha.

Adopted? Do you know your biological parents?
I only know my biological mother, and yes I do keep in contact with her. Yes, adopted. There is no shame in me about being adopted.

Where is Iran, do you speak their language?
Next to Iraq, might wanna google a map to figure it out. But, I understand Farsi fully, will you hear me speak it? No. I slightly keep it a secret that I understand or if I wanted to speak it..since my family sees me as a black sheep.


And, I can't think of anymore questions to answer..so far.

0 comments: