BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

 This is Brody, everyone say "Hi!". Brody was born on January 22nd of 2011, he's possibly the happiest guy and the guy who keeps a smile on my face everyday, besides Seth. I kind of began writing this blog to document him growing up, and so I would never forget the simple little things he does, has done, etc, to keep a smile on my face.
 And this is Brody's daddy, Seth. Seth and I have been together for three years this coming August, no we're not married and nothing conventional about our relationship. We don't live together and we have our fights. But, we have a better standing than ever..along with someone keeping us even more together than before, Brody.
This is the beginning of our summer, between working myself and Seth going through the motions with different sherriff departments, this is how we've been spending our summer. Along with our friend Jordan, with the biggest drama we've faced in awhile hitting us a few weeks ago..we decided to keep her around at least. - Some reason, I've never been the best person at picking out friends but Jordan is just such a sweetheart and just..someone who wants to hang out with you, wants to spend time, and well, I don't like getting to the mushy stuff. But, I throughly enjoy her company. Seth does too, I can say that's a first for one of my friends. He's never seemed to like any of them except for Jordan. Otherwise, I haven't been working as much, season has slowed and I've been at home with Brody most of the time. We've had quiet days, playing and doing a normal routine. Everyone wanted to tell me how hard it was going to be to be a mother. Sure, it puts a financial burden on you, but it's worth it, every smile that he gives me I'd work twice as hard to give him everything to give him everything he needs and extras materially. It kills me when I go to work, I'd rather be home..but it comes to a point in your life where you realize..you have to do, what you have to do.

Clearly, we've been spending a lot of time swimming at Jordan's, salt water pool = win! 
I was relatively bored today, and decided to do that whole tag on Tumblr "#whatsinmybag", this is what I came up with. 

Rayban Wayfers, purple lighter, tan flower headband, silver and diamond pyramid stud cuff, pacifier (life of a mother), Bent Pine name tag, keys and my wallet along with two credit cards, Oh So Carmella by Benefit perfume, Great Lash mascara, Elf bronzer, Elf concealer, Eyeshadow brush, tweezers, Elf eyeliner, Burberry glasses and case, Degree deorderant, Hello Kitty sticky notes, bobby pins

And, I'm off to bed.


0 comments: