BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

about



I'm Roya and I don't think I've had an "ordinary" life of a "teenage" girl, well, maybe more common nowadays.

I am a (technically, in a few months) mother, no I don't have any fancy degrees or any super special skills. I work as a server, far from glamourous. Even though I'm a mother, I still live with my own, until circumstances change, in a tiny beach side town in Florida. Between the time of being a mother, working, and the occasional cleaning, I spend my time with my son and his father, Seth. Yes, through rocky roads we've been together for three years this coming August. He is my rock, believe it or not.

I have a strange facination with watching as many as documentaries about religion, jails, law enforcements, drugs, and fashion. I'm no saint, I'll be the first to tell you that, I've been like every other person if they admit it or not. I've done things I regret, wish I could take back, but I throughly believe in the saying "everything happens for a reason".

I've had this idea for years to write a blog, where just maybe someone could relate and possibly learn from my victories and mistakes. It's just somewhere for me to write the day to day excitement of being a mother (yes, there are downfalls), rant about whatever, share my love for my strange mix of music, photos, and my love for fashion.

0 comments: