BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

welcome to summer






 ♥ Shoulder pads may come and go, but a BFF is forever. Because even when you’re not sure where you’re headed, it helps to know you’re not going there alone. No one has all the answers. And sometimes, the best we can do is just apologize and let the past be the past. Other times, we need to look to the future and know that even when we think we’ve seen it all, life can still surprise us and we can still surprise ourselves. XOXO, Gossip Girl.” 

 summer lovin' happen so fast 
I'm in love, al-ri-ri-right with my crazy beautiful life 
 this is what Jordan and I's summer is about 



I'm in love with summer days drifting away and turning into those summer nights. Yes, that was a corny Grease quote but it's so true. My days have been filled with the likes of Brody, Seth, Jordan, and my mom. It's been relaxing, sure we've had some insane nights but it's only here and there. I feel like, every summer I do the same thing, well this summer is a bit different now that Brody is here. But, it hasn't changed much we just have Brody tag along for our pool hangouts at The Hyde Out or if we go out here and there. He's the easiest baby I've ever come across. He's been chowing on peas, peaches, apple sauce, and sweet potatoes. (I'm going to post how to make all of the different foods homemade, it's so much better for your growing sweetcheeks!) But, I do have to have this moment, I've been meaning to write about this for awhile. I was told something, that I realize isn't true because well, who knows the truth but me?

The one person who's truly always been there, and always on my couch or back porch..or just being my tag-a-long (not in a bad way!). Every summer we do the same thing, and every summer we're attached at the hip. It's just the summer thing, and no one seems to understand it. It started probably two or three years ago, and with this person sure, I've definitely put her in her place, or even just made her cry. But, now she knows the extent of my "don't piss me off" mode. But, we've made it through all of that and in the end...I've noticed, she's the only one. She's someone who is genuinely nice, and isn't one of those catty nasty females. And, I'm sorry, the person who said I couldn't be alone? I would like to see where you are now, you can't. Jordan Hyde has been my best friend through thick and thin, we get in spats here and there, but it's nothing to the extent of where I've been with other people. Sure, I want to slap the crap out of her sometimes, but it goes both ways. If I'm having a bad day, or whatever, she will drive over at 4am just to make sure I'm okay and I'll do the same with her. I don't know, Jordan, you are a very special girl and I'm glad to have you in my life and I never want anything to change that way. Other people, well, they're just the "others", you truly mean the most. And, I do look at you like a sister.

summer 2010 

0 comments: